11.06.2014

grandma workout


Once a week I spend some time with two old ladys.

Anabell is almost 27 years old and has several restrinctions of movement - especially her hip arthrosis is niggeling her more or less. We always start with slow and carefull mobilization along the spine. On good days I even ask for a supple trot in balance. She is wonderfull and has a weak mind. Of course I meet her with the respect that an old  lady deserves.






















The other one is named Gin Ga (born 1991). She was pulling a coach for years. Her knee is misshaped and cranky. Years of protective posture have serious consequences. The emphasis of our workout lies on the improvement of her balance. But she was not only stiff in her body - even her mind was reserved. It took some time to convince her, that I take her seriously and that I comunicate trustworthy. Meanwhile she really enjoys spending time with me - but I have to be inventive to amuse her ; )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen